Star Wars Speed Painting Star Wars Speed Painting

Can't give you any stars on the basis that in the end this is an art piece... You would be better off not making a video out of it and just putting the finished piece in the art portal. I agree with one of the below comments that says this would be better off on youtube, i'm not denying it's a good piece but in fairness to the animators on this site i don't feel as though it should get a daily when it's not an animation piece.

The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4) The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4)

Watched all of the episodes now, compelling story and a nice ending to the series. Kind of sad that it's over, looked forward to seeing a new episode each morning. Although artstyle wise it's simple, kind of makes up for it due to the creative way that you drew camera angles.

I think my favourite part of the series is the large battle against the infected midway through the series, the way the explosions were animated when the hive was being bombarded was pretty impressive, those episodes had the most impressive animation aswell, a lot going on at once. I still don't like charles though haha, i think it's the way his face is drawn.

The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 4 (Part 2) The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 4 (Part 2)

I can't explain why but i hate charles the most out of your main characters, found Mike more interesting than him, kind of wish Charles got killed off instead because he seems less interesting, just my personal opinion though.

The scene with the black 'wolf'? seemed a bit anti climatic, expected something more drawn out instead of it just being shot and killed, was kind of expecting it to be wounded and escape, coming back at a later time when Paul is strong enough to slay it, otherwise it may aswell have been just another white version.

That being said i was still compelled to watch all the episodes thus far so you must be doing something right.

UniversalHeat responds:

Thanks for the critique! Yeah, I made this series a while ago and I'm also starting to notice a lot of its flaws. Hopefully Charles becomes more likable as the series progresses :) Yeah, that whole subplot with the black wolf kinda got dropped, and I really wish I'd written it into having a larger role in the story given how large a role it plays in these two episodes. Anyway, I'm glad you're still watching! Episode 5 is up now: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/660455

The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 3 (Part 2) The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 3 (Part 2)

artstyle could be improved but the story kind of makes up for it, this is probably your best episode so far, kind of wish you had gotten someone to do the audio tracks for you instead of using copyrighted music in parts though.

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

My only problem with this animation is that the pedophile is a badass, besides that i though the animation was top notch. I come here after watching that old series you did back in the day called devilslayer, you've really improve alot since then. good job!

Action Sequence Action Sequence

The artstyle doesn't fit in my opinion, if it was more mature looking it would of been badass though

Paragon Paragon

I really liked the animation but the voice acting didn't flow naturally thus making the characters conversations between one another feel noticably scripted, the voice acting is the only thing that brought down the score. Also the characters voices didn't seem to portray any personality, if you were going to redo this i would suggest getting better voice actors that can portray more emotion.

Good job though, everything else was interesting, i can honestly say that i want to know what happens next!

MAD BEN MAD BEN

Had to watch it a second time to see the ben part again, really brightened up my day.

Axl and the Spider Axl and the Spider

I'm really diggin your artstyle, good job.

Christopher Refresen Christopher Refresen

I don't really get what i am meant to be watching or even what the joke is?